Leaving again.
Term 4 starts on Monday.
So I will be gone for 11 weeks at least.
And afterwards, I'm not sure if I'll return again.
By the time term is over, there might not be anything worthwhile returning to.
If things aren't crap, then Battle for Blogland will most likely continue. If you care.
So, bye. Good luck in whatever you decide to do with your life.
And here's something to reflect on.
If you're angry, calm down, think straight.
If you're being treated unfairly,
Or you're treating someone unfairly,
Stop. And. Think.
Turn around and put yourself in their shoes.
Think about their condition, situation, think about events that are happening.
Now think of yourself, and see what your feelings are.
See if you can make sense of it.
Aimed at no one in particular.
Bye.
:O Dude, no. Don't leave. I will find you. And I will drag you back. A lot of people care about you and your work.
ReplyDeleteI agree.
DeleteWE WILL FIND YOU IF YOU DON'T RETURN!!!!!!
I will find and pester you unless you return,
ReplyDeleteBattle of Blogland was brilliant, so you have to continue it.
Don't pester him.
ReplyDelete*sighs*
ReplyDeleteBye Mist
Just remember I'm always there for you, if you need anything
I'd say I'm always here, but...Well, I'm not.
ReplyDeleteBye!
NOOOOOOOOO ZATH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! DON"T LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCOME BACK!!!!!! ... school is an exeption, but still come back when school is finished!!!