So I decided to get working and try to make a cover that wasn't just The End of the World background with some text slapped on.
So I made this one! I hope it's better than the last one anyway.
So I made this one! I hope it's better than the last one anyway.
[image goes snip]
I think (hope) it turned out nicely.
Let me know what you think.
Oh, yes and the news.
Zathract Mist is still being edited but I am getting there. I think. In my defense, I am currently in a "Golden God, help me" stage. Homework is being thrown at me from every direction, I need to write Nix and Mist, keep my brain from exploding and other important things like sleeping and eating.
So yes, I am feeling very panicky right now, but I think I'll be able to finish off an assignment on the weekend and clear my conscience and really get to work on the editing. If anyone cares.
Oh, yes. And the holidays are coming up, which means a surprise for all you people is coming. That's right, you get a surprise. And I'll be sure to let you all know what it is once I think of it.
~ Servus Mist ~
Epic cover. Even better than the first one, and I did not think that could be possible.
ReplyDeleteYay! Homework! Assignments! School! Fun!!!!
Can't wait for the surprise!!!!!
Damn. It disappeared.
ReplyDeleteEven better than the first, and I didn't even think that were possible.
Yay! Homeowrk! Assignments! School! Yay!!!
Can't wait for the surprise. :)
Thanks. :)
ReplyDeleteYou are so good at covers. I like editing pics on my phone, but i just can't get them to GO quite the way i want them to. It's annoying.
ReplyDeleteAnd - once agin, shouldn't the font for the subtitle etc. be in the font it is on the real covers for the other books???
I think it's cool Mist. :)
ReplyDeleteStar, look at what I said to you in the last post.
ReplyDelete