I've kept above the required word limit each day, which is good, and I've been using the weekend to get further ahead. Or, I've been trying to.
Really, I don't even know what this plot is. It's just nothing. I mean, it's set so that some interesting things could actually happen, but so much description is given to so many things that mean so little (like plates and jackets) to try and keep a high word count that the whole story is unclear on what it wants you to focus on.
As I suspected, it's hilariously terrible. It makes me want to burn it but it's also so funny to write just to see how bad the events turn out. Not that anything's really happened yet. Most of what I have already is description of the main character getting out of bed and walking down to eat. I can confidently say I will not be posting it when I've finished.
The good thing about this, though, is that it gives me a chance to finally just see how much I can actually write without needing to worry about making a well-structured chapter. Without needing to worry about making anything good at all.
And now to Luce, I have to apologize, because it was you that I happened to be talking to when my entire document somehow removed itself from existence. Luckily, I did manage to recover it after freaking out for an hour and a half, but by then we were too busy talking about baguettes and skittles or something and I forgot to let you know. I did mean to, but I happen to be very forgetful. Sorry.
Anyway, moving away from NaNoWriMo now, and onto other things.
Has anyone heard of Mitch Lucker? No? How about the band Suicide Silence then? No?
Yeah, not really surprised, but anyway. Mitch Lucker was the frontman for the death metal band Suicide Silence and he died yesterday in a motorbike accident. I know none of you probably have any idea about this band, but I felt compelled to write something short about him anyway, so there.
I also feel compelled to say that he died because of the influence of alcohol while driving. Which makes his final actions stupid. So don't drink and drive, people. And, uh... I forgot where I was going with this...
R.I.P Mitch Lucker
And now to something completely different.
I was talking to Val over Gmail chat or whatever its called now today, and we talked about... Well, we actually talked about a lot of things. We talked about a war between Bloglanders and Emojis, Skittles Vs. M&M's, Lord Vile candy that was filled with pink, caffeine, energy drink, SPOILERALERT Mevolent pulling off Darquesse's head and Val's reaction to it when Sparky first told her (Kudos to Sparky once again, by the way) SPOILERALRERTOVER, 'glorious'ness, and other random stuff.
But there was this bit where Val started freaking out because of a pink blanket. So me, being the weird person I am, decided to illustrate that, seeing as I said I took a photo just because it was funny. So here you go.
me: *throws a pink blanket on her*
Valkyrie: *shrieks*
me: *takes a picture and laughs*
Valkyrie: *roars like a kitten and steals the camera*
me: *has taken multiple pictures with multiple cameras by now*
Valkyrie:
me: *uploads one quickly and saves it*
Too bad, Val!
Hm... I think that's about it for now.
Oh, happy blog-day, Lynxia! *gives her a cupcake*
Now I think that's it.
Yeah. Okay, I'll get back to this terribly structured excuse for a story now.
One last thing.
The game.

Nice pic
ReplyDeleteBAH! HOW DARE YOU UPLOAD IT!
ReplyDelete*chucks pink-filled Lord Vile candy*
But still. Glorious.
XD
*bows*
ReplyDeleteThank you, thank you.
P.S. Sorry Val, but your reaction was just so hilarious.
Epic pic.
Oh, and I think you know why I'm not entering it, Zathy boy.
Oh you f*ck!
ReplyDeleteI lost the game.
I may have overreacted there. I meant to say, oh dear, it seems I have lost the game.
ReplyDeleteAwesome pic. Maybe you can summarise what happen in the story? You know like the plot thingy you read on Wikipedia when you can't be stuffed watching/reading something.
And really, motorbikes aren't a bad way to die. I'd prefer to die on a motorbike than in a car.
Hahaha, write your heart out, ZATH!!!!! Just have fun with it. And maybe reconsider uploading it... *cough cough* Oh my gosh, I narrowly avoided that spoiler. Damn-well scared me...
ReplyDelete....
ReplyDelete....
....
Thinking of something awesome to say is HARD.
This happens every time, don't worry, I'll come back when I think of something.
Delete....
You seem to forget that I put you in a pink straight jacket...
ReplyDelete...I TOLD YOU NEVER TO SPEAK OF THIS.
DeleteASDFGHJKL.
OH, LOLNESS. :) *laughs*
ReplyDeleteThe comments are awesome as well, btw. I have no idea why I am saying this as the people who wrote them will never realise this, but whatevs.