OK, so I was writing a short story, and still am, of Hollow Men and Zombies and stuff suddenly invading Blogland with a lot of death and stuff. Like what Sparky did, only I actually am not copying because I started before she released her poem (to those who have actually read it...).
Anyway, my short story has transformed into a potential novel (in my mind) and have decided to actually ask for people's permissions to use them (yes not your characters, YOU) in the story.
Before someone like Val begins shouting at me because I didn';t ask for permission before, it didn't really matter because it wasn't going to go anywhere. Maybe in a comment on Derek's blog, but not even up here. I've seen others do that. Whatever, I'll stop ranting uselessly now.
So yes, if you want or don't mind me using your character, just let me know in the comments and along with the following info.
Name
Your taken or user name, pretty simple.
Title to be Reffered to in Story
Whatever you want to be referred as in the story. (Valkyrie V. Cain as Ivy or Gabriel Cobalt as Gab)
Magic
Your magic discipline and (if Adept) what abilities you have. Also be sure to mention advanced control over any elements you may have and nothing stupid like controlling lightning for Elementals. You cannot be both branches of magic unless you have not yet chosen a type.
Weapon(s)
Yeah, your weapon or weapons if you have one or any.
And then I'll be able to put you in the story. I would prefer it if you put all that in the comments below rather than on Derek's blog so I can keep track of everyone in without having to go back a few hundred pages and scan through a few million comments.
I think that'[s it.
~ Serus Mist ~
EDIT
I also want to mention that I will put anyone in this but if I don't like you, you will die either very early on or very horribly and brutally sometime later.
EDIT
I also want to mention that I will put anyone in this but if I don't like you, you will die either very early on or very horribly and brutally sometime later.
Name: Sparky Braginski, referred to as Sparky or Sparks.
ReplyDeleteMagic: Expert control over electricity(Doesn't need to be strong, but it'd be nice) and minor manipulation powers.
Weapon: Makhaira, but can wield most swords (excluding the f*cking huge ones, like a claymore)
Oh, and if there are any cracks about me in Shadow's story, Zathract, your head will no longer belong in the same room as you.
In retrospect, this comment is much more hilarious after LSODM.
DeleteDamn. Mist, can you get my info from Val's latest blog post comments, coz I can't copy it for some reason. :( Sorry
ReplyDeleteSure, thanks Eve. :)
ReplyDeleteI forgot to comment.
ReplyDeleteThere. Happy?
Oh, wait!!!
ReplyDeleteGabriel Cobalt
Adept:Sigil Magic
Weapon: Spear of light (using Sigils)
And if you call me bastard again I'll stab you in the head.
I never called you a bastard...
ReplyDeleteOk I give you my permission and if you don't put me in flattering light, I'll spear you.
ReplyDelete*cough*
ReplyDeleteI'll try. You'll most likely die, just so you know. Nothing personal though, most people will die.
You did call me bastard in your story.
ReplyDeleteAnd if I died, you're dead.
Everyone is most likely going to die.
DeletePossibly even... ME!
Oh, yeah, that was Nix actually. And he wrote that, not me!
DeleteBut you are going to die.
Sorry Mist, I don't know... Because I swear, if you even tried to kill me off and I'd do something undoubtedly horrible to you. Because, quite frankly, I'm impossible to kill. I'm Ivy. that, in this case, basically means unkillable.
ReplyDeleteMy character wouldn't fit too well in this... So, I don't think so.
Sorry I'm late!
ReplyDeleteName: Lavender Hope
Magic: Adept- can shape-shift into any animal in the world.
Weapon: A bow and quiver of arrows for the long range, and one dagger hidden on the inside of my sleeve, in a safe pocket, for close combat.
Name: Lynxia Lost
ReplyDeleteTitles: Lynxia, Shadow or Shads
Magic: Adept, Necromancy and bone breaking. Also one sigil on wrist. Necro. from silver bracelet on left wrist
Weapon: bow and arrows. Some arrows are dipped in poison that melts your eyes and dissolves your insides. Also carries knives in belt, just in case.
OK, here goes...
ReplyDeleteName: Lynxia Lost
Titles: Lynxia, Shadow, Shads
Magic: Adept, Necromancy and bone breaking
Weapon: Bow and arrows. Often dipped in poison that melts your eyes and dissolves your insides. Also has three knives ranging from 9cm to 15cm in length for close combat, these are strapped to my belt.
Name: Star Inkbright
ReplyDeleteCall me Star or Ink
Power: Adept. Ink powers. I can move ink, control ink, and produce ink (though that makes me tired) I can also do excellant drawing and tatood, but that isn't too useful, fightingwise.
Weapon: Sword.
Yep, it's come a little late. Sorry.
Name: Thrust Ominous
ReplyDeleteTitle: Thrust Ominous
Magic: Elemental, not extremely advanced, is still in training, but, obviously trains air and fire a lot. He is a genious though and skilled in fighting technique
Weapon: one handed sword
This is for Star and is being put here so I don't forget the details myself.
ReplyDeleteName: Star Inkbright
Call me Star or Ink
Power: Adept. Ink powers. I can move ink, control ink, and produce ink (though that makes me tired) I can also do excellant drawing and tatood, but that isn't too useful, fightingwise.
Weapon: Sword.
Thank you to everyone who has commented already.
:)
ReplyDeleteyou have my profile
ReplyDeleteI haven't at the moment, but you do, so you can use my character
Waiut, here it is
ReplyDeleteName: Nixion Strange
Age: 14, almost 15
Magic: Adept
Adept Ability/s: Bone Breaking – Tesseract
Gender: Male
Appearance: Nixion is thin, just taller than the average 14 year old with brown eyes that carry a drak, tormented look in them. He wears a protective jacket on special occasions, but most of the time, Nixion just wears black leather jacket, black jeans and a t- shirt. Black boots cover his feet and he carries a machete with him at all times.
Personality: Nixion Strange is very prone to mood swings. They can vary from becoming suddenly violent to being lost in thought to a cheerful teen. In a fight, Nixion can get overly violent and take it too far, sometimes accidentally injuring himself and his allies if in a rage which will occasionally allow him to lose control.
History: At the age of ten, Nixion was kidnapped by a Sorcerer criminal and was forcibly taught the Bone Breaking Adept discipline. This was done with an insane combination of brainwashing and extreme torture upon Nixion which eventually changed something in his mind, thus creating his sudden mood swings. Finally, at 11, Nixion was abruptly released with no warning whatsoever. For a while, he lost himself to insanity and killed heaps of people (so he is quite often hated by most)To this day Nixion attempts to fight the brainwashing done on him which also explains his over-the-top violence at times. A year after he was released, Nixion Strange was saved by Zathract Mist from a horde of zombies and the two kind of latched on to each other. It isn’t safe to say they are friends at all, but they are allies but also seem to be arguing constantly over almost everything.
Nixion Strange lives in Australia and helps Zathract Mist on cases for the Australian Sanctuary.
you can call me Nix or Nixion
ReplyDeleteThis is so I don't forget.
ReplyDeleteName: Lorelei “Izz” Izabell Fetch
Age: 15 (legally increased to 19 in order to attend university and drive/ride)
Appearance: Average height, long blonde hair, dark blue eyes, scar across neck, wears motorcycle leathers and red leather boots, .45 handgun and switchblade, rides either a red Harley Davidson or black Kawasaki superbike when she’s late
Magic: Adept magic she calls Ghosting. Basically she has the ability to act like a ghost. This includes floating, fading to near transparency and becoming insubstantial.
Personality: She is smart and slightly strange (talks to self). She is a bit of a smart arse sometimes but generally means well. Loves murder mysteries and crime shows with a good plot. Not adverse to a bit of crime she doesn’t have a job and most all of her records are false. She hates drawing attention to herself and is shy amongst strangers. Favourite colour and number is red and three. Plays loud music.
History: When she was nine she watched her parents get murdered. She was eventually placed in a mental hospital where she lived for three years. While there she discovered her magic by accident. An old sorcerer told her about the underground world of magic and helped her develop her magic. She eventually faked her suicide and escaped to live a new life as a sorcerer. When taking Taekwondo lessons she met Lyra Blue and the two became fast friends and sparring partners. Lorelei‘s fighting technique is unique as she takes the translation of Taekwondo quite literally; using only her hands and feet while leaving the rest of her body in “ghost form”. She completed her high school education via a correspondence course and lives in a house that Lyra owns in Strahan (pronounced strawn), Tasmania. Lorelei is often called Izz, which is a shortening of her middle name. She is just beginning a university course in Forensic Pathology and though she likes to know about what happens in the world of sorcerers she rarely gets involved.
This is so I don't forget.
ReplyDeleteValkyrie V. Cain is to be referred to as Ivy.
This is so I don't forget.
ReplyDeleteJohanna Remmus.
Jo
Female.
Adept- can run real fast and can command animals to do what ever she wants.
62, looks 22.
She also has a machine gun.
She has blonde hair up to her shoulders, which is wavy and died pink at the ends. She has slightly tanned skin and brown eyes, which she can use to lightly influence you on a decision or thought. She wears a deep red coat and black jeans, and knee-high lace-up boots.
She is friendly, and likes to hang out with her friends. She is logical, but sometimes can only see her point of view, so in this way a little arrogant. Johanna is a very good fighter and will not stop fighting until every last bad guy is dead. She is a formidable foe.
Forgot to say, Johanna also has a 30 cm long yellow snake that stays coiled around her wrist at all times.
Name: Kestrel LeStarre
ReplyDeleteReferred to as: Either Kes, Kessie, or Kestrel
Magic: Adept. Sigilist/Symbolist, my favourite symbols are the blue pulse one, and the red energy dagger one. I can also summon a huge flock of kestrels, which, in theory obey my every command, but in practice usually end up attacking me, so I don't use that very often.
Weapons: Twin katanas with onyx blades which I keep in sheathes on my back. They were found in the same cave a Lord Vile's armour, and have the ability to steal souls with a touch, although I usually keep that deactivated. Also, two throwing knives, also with black blades.
And this is also so I don't forget...
ReplyDeleteName: Amelia Morgenstern
Nickname: Mel
Power: adept; abosorbs magic from objects and organisms/people by touch and then stores it inside her and then releases it when she wants to as pure energy. Can only absorb magic from person when touching skin.
Gender: FEMALE
Appearance: medium brown curls, ugliest eyes ever-ugly shade of burnt sienna, looks young for her age (looks sixteen, when she should look 20), lanky, red ugly lips. DOESN'T LOOK LIKE A TROLL, pale skin
Personality: makes jokes when sad, never acts stupid, never is stupid, great at math, horrible at spelling, funny personality, does the oddest things around children and babies, bad with kids
Age: 38
B-day: Sep 13, 1974