I wouldn't have blamed you even if you had checked already and assumed they were metal, considering the singer and lead guitarist are both from Slipknot.
Getting stuff early is awesome. A quick look at Youtube tells me a few others have got it early too, though. Shame.
I understand your excitement even though I'm not a heavy metal fan.
ReplyDeleteWhen music speaks to you. You can't help but love it beyond all measure.
Actually, Stone Sour aren't heavy metal.
DeleteBut my point was that I had been waiting for this album forever. And I got it.
Four days before the release date.
Oops. I guess that's where the whole thing about judging books by their covers comes from. Wikipedia now tells me they're rock. Coolio.
DeleteI still get it. And I love it when I get stuff early. It gives you a chance to point at everyone else and go HA!
Anyways is it a good album?
I wouldn't have blamed you even if you had checked already and assumed they were metal, considering the singer and lead guitarist are both from Slipknot.
DeleteGetting stuff early is awesome. A quick look at Youtube tells me a few others have got it early too, though. Shame.
It is a brilliant album!
Zath, try out Bullet For My Valentine if you don't know them already.
ReplyDeleteI love BFMV!
Delete