Thursday, May 17, 2012

You're All Evil

You're all evil.

It's being written. Slowly, but it's being written.

And yes "it" refers to Battle for Blogland in case you hadn't already caught on...

This means that you can practically dismiss the last bloody post about fast chapters coming up here.

You're all evil.

It's being written, but won't be up here for a while. I'm about 2 paragraphs in and my plan needs complete rethinking now.

Also, two things will have changed from now on without explanation. There will be no explanation of why they have changed or why there is no explanation. See if you can work out what they are.

Unless you're the two people it affects, one of which will most likely know what I'm talking about if not both.

You're all evil. I hope you're happy.

~ Servus Mist ~

EDIT: Nix and Mist is prioritized though.

3 comments:

  1. I assure you, I am happy about being evil. Because I'm Ivy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still trying to work out why the last post was called "I AM DARTH VADER!!!"

    But it's nice to know evil has a positive effect.

    ReplyDelete