Perhaps you've read the series, perhaps you haven't. Either way, I recommend you DO read it! It's written mainly by Nix and edited by me, the occasionally chapter written by me thrown in too. It's great (or so we're told) and...read it. Yeah.
Anyway, the purpose of this post is basically to let you guys know what's happening. Recently, we've released three chapters very quickly. Ch. 6 was released two days before Ch. 7 and now, two days later, Ch. 8 is out too (which was written by me).
Of course, a new chapter will NOT be released every two days, but we ARE trying to put a larger effort into getting them out faster now. It's Izz's fault, blame her. *points to Izz*
I will also put this on the Nix and Mist blog which can be found HERE: mistandnixseries.blogspot.com.au
~ Servus Mist ~
CHAPTER EIGHT IS OUT TOO????
ReplyDelete*glares* you should have TOLD me!
. . . Oh. Right. You did tell me.
*goes to Nix and Mist*
*pops head back in* oh, and, yeah, nix and mist IS great. *starts reading the chapter*
*grins*
ReplyDeleteYou know I never actually expected you guys to do that. I'm genuinely very happy.
I quite like the whole chapter every two days thing. :)