Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Announcement Thing

Okay, so I was gone for a week, now I'm back and everything is fine.

But everyone seems to have decided to go on a posting spree since I left so now I have hell loads of blogposts to read.

So, I am slowly getting through them, but it is, as I said, slow.

Also, please don't be offended if I don't comment on the post. It isn't because I don't like the chapter or post or whatever else, I just forget sometimes. Moi will try moi's best, but moi's best may not be enough.

So whatever. I'm back, things are being written, things are being read and no, BFB has gotten no further.

~ Servus Mist ~

3 comments:

  1. That's okay, zath:)

    I know! Everyone's gone crazy! Well, crazier than normal! It's crazy! And then they all expect me to be posting at the same speed . . . Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to post fast, but one night I feel like one story, then another a different story. I was just lucky with my SP that I had two days in a row

    ReplyDelete
  3. How dare you! I need more!


    I'm surprised I can be this patient... congrats, Mist, you've made me have to be patient for your story.


    Oh, and I'm one of those people who posted. You know, with chapter nine.

    ReplyDelete