Wednesday, April 4, 2012

One More Day


One more day.

One more day until I finish my first Term of High School.

One more day of dragging myself around the school hopelessly.

One more day of slouching around from lesson to lesson, class to class, one end of the school to another.

One more maths class for the Term.

One more hour and a half torture session that is labelled Agriculture.

One more unbearable class of maths to survive.

One more day.

One more day...

One more day...

One more day...until...HOLIDAYS!

And, uh, you people get your surprise too.

Now that that is out of the way, I would also like to bring your attention to another matter.
A matter that is actually more important than my survival at school. Amazing, I know. Anyway, Lavender Hope has left. "For good this time" she said (although she did say that every other time after the first), but I do believe that she'll be gone for a long period of time this time around. 
Which, of course, also puts a damper on the mood of Blogland.
It also puts a flaw in something you'll see soon enough...
Anyway, the point is she has left. Boo hoo.

You'll be missed, Hope. Come back soon. 

...One more day...


~ Servus Mist ~

3 comments:

  1. One more daaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holidays are good! Agriculture? We don't do that at school... ANYWAY, holidays!!! Good, good ,good...

    ReplyDelete