Firstly, I have gotten lazy with my writing of late. I haven't done anything on Nix and Mist for more than a week now (yes, I am ashamed, no need to tell me to be) and even though I thought writing Battle for Blogland may compensate, I think my writing quality also seems to have dropped. Yes, I am rambling again now... ANYWAY, I have finally started writing again and chances are Ch. 3 will be up by tomorrow some time. After 2 chapters that seem to have been a large success, there will be anticipation in the hope that the third won't, uh, suck.
Secondly, laziness also seems to have made me loose interest in the font, so that is why this post is written like this. I know you don't care.
Thirdly, I will be distant for a few days now. Things are happening at home and internet is also dying/playing up. So yeah.
~ Servus Mist ~
Aw. Okay.
ReplyDelete