Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Stories and Activeness and A Surprisingly High View Count

Okay! So firstly, the 'Stories' part of the title...
Yeah. Of late, I have fallen behind on some people's stories. I need to re-read Ivy Animosity because I have somehow forgotten most of what has happened (wft, I know!), I need to re-read Nixion's latest story's first chapter again, then get to the second chapter, I need to read all of Star's stories because I keep forgetting to check the blog and then there are Lynxia's stories to get to.

I should get to Nix's story by the weekend, hopefully, then I'll move on to either Ivy Animosity again or Star's stories. Honestly, I have no idea when I'll get to Lynxia's stories, sorry about that. There are also so many that I'm probably going to get them mixed up, knowing me.
So yeah, sorry guys. I'll try to get to them all soon!


Okay, Item 2: activeness.
This concerns this blog. Now as I said on the post before Term started, I will be trying to get more writing up here. I know that The Battle For Blogland was posted two nights ago, but that was mainly because I was suddenly feeling guilty about not writing anything for so long with a combination of wanting to please people and Sparky bugging me about it.
All the same, I'll be trying to get more up here, but there might not be heaps, if any. We'll see.
I will, however, probably be posting a lot of useless things like this post here in the near-future.

And the last thing. This doesn't actually concern anyone, but it really did surprise me when I saw the view count for my blog today.
The view count on the day Chapter 6 was posted was 66. Keep in mind that I don't track my own views. In all fairness, this may be tiny and pathetic (not to mention irrelevant) to the kind of views you guys all get, but it was the highest count for me since Chapter 1 of The Battle For Blogland was posted. That's also not counting the day after it was posted, which a lot of people probably saw it in.

Anyway, that be it for now. Stories will be read soon, I promise.
Or hope to promise.
I aspire to promise.
Whatever.

Adios.

4 comments:

  1. You know I keep adding more stories? That might take a while...
    Have fun with that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah. At least you have nothing to read from me.

    ...thats not a good thing, is it?

    I think I am going to have a "combination of wanting to please people and (insert name of someone who follows my blog) bugging me about it." moment soon....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, Mist, I don't know if you necessarily need to reread Ivy Animosity, because I'm editing through it AND it's not like I've even finished chapter ten. So, you may want to wait till it's been edited though (I've sort of started on that) so that way it's easier to follow what has and hasn't happened in the edited version.

    ReplyDelete