Okay...
Well. I have a few things that I suppose deserve a mention here.
The first thing is something that doesn't really concern you people, but I'm going to say it anyway.
Anyone remember that Skulduggery competition a while back? The newsletter one, where you just sign up for it to enter for a whole lot of Skulduggery stuff to be shipped to you? Well, turns out I'm one of the winners for that. So... yay.
Secondly, as usual, the writing. Everyone remember a certain keyword? "Hiatus"?
Yeah. That thing. I'm still on one. So I haven't written anything more of any story except for Battle For Blogland, and in that I only have two or so pages.
That being said, I have recently come up with a way to make the plot of Battle For Blogland non-fanfic. So rather than focusing on writing lately, I've been devising ways to sharpen up this new plot and fix up details on that and such. While I will be pouring a lot of effort into this (which for the sake of clarity on this post, I will refer to as BFB2), I'm still planning to finish BFB first, and BFB will also take priority over BFB2. On top of that BFB2 will not be posted here.
School holidays start tomorrow, though, so I plan to get writing done.
Alright, so this isn't really much of anything, but Ivy keeps bugging me to post something so HERE IT IS.
Yeah. I'll have something proper up soon, I swear.
YAY for you for winning the contest.
ReplyDeleteI'm also sort of on hiatus, but I'm writing the story I promised to write in a very unorganized way.
Yay fo BFB2! Will it be a sequel, or will you bring everyone back to life again?
Thanks Ivy...
Um, neither. I said I found a way to make the plot something that isn't fanfic, which is going to mean that it's going to be a world and plot that doesn't have anything to do with the Skulduggery Universe.
DeleteBFB2 was just a way of referring to that, not a sequel.
I got that. And it means everyone's alive.
DeleteIt's probably got to be immensely different.
Cool.
FINALLY YOU POSTED SOMETHING.
ReplyDeleteSheesh. I was waiting.
And yay, story!
Good job on winning!!
ReplyDeleteAnd yay for writing and holidays soon!! :D
Congrats for winning!
ReplyDelete*Hugs*
I'm happy you finally posted something too! I was waiting but I was too nice to say anything!
Cool. I actually like BFB so yeah. Maybe it's all the death? I don't know.
ReplyDeleteAwesome that you won the comp.
Have fun on your holidays. Mine are over now. Although I can't complain.