Okay, I might do this soon, might not. Right now I'm just asking to see how many people would like to do this or would be willing to.
So, I have been planning to do something like The Comp for a little while now. I had the idea when I saw The Island, just like Nix, the only difference is that he actually decided to. So I'm not trying to copy Nix here.
So how it would run is basically like The Comp. Rules will be set and multiple challenges and paths for each person to take will be given. Through that, you'd have to write, submit them to me etc. It'll be The Hunger Games, though.
Anyway, just a show of hands here; anyone wanna participate in something like that?
Yes!
ReplyDeleteHunger Games are amazing.
I'll try my best to be available if you do. ^.^
Me! I am in! Can I eat people?
ReplyDeleteUnwritten rule of not eating people in the Hunger Games! *points to HG book* ^-^
DeleteYes please.
ReplyDeleteHopefully it'll work this time.
*clears throat*
I volunteer.
Sure
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure exactly what Nix's one was but it sounds pretty awesome.
ReplyDeleteSo I'd have to be in. I will force time for it.
That one dude did though.... Titus from District 6 in one of the previous Hunger Games ate the insides of his competitors....
ReplyDelete