This is that useless introduction mentioned in the title.
So yeah, this blog will be used for a few short stories I will write when I am bored.
The stories will either take place in the world of:
- Dragonball Z
- Skulduggery Pleasant
If you know one of them, you should be right, if not...well, then...eh.
Either way, you should read Skulduggery Pleasant, it is an awesome series.
Anyway, I can't say how often I will post or how long the posts will be, but you can be sure they will happen.
Prepare for uselessness!
EDIT AS OF 11/01/2014
If you're reading this (god forbid) then I understand you're either completely lost, or are looking for some of the earlier works from me.
While I can appreciate that, to save complete embarrassment, I've decided to finally remove the original Zathract Mist works from this place as well as many of the other older posts.
I suppose I'll let some of the early 2012 posts stay, for sentimental reasons, but I'd still advise browsing through any of those. Most things here are terrible. Most things here are a mess. All of it's a mess, actually, but I don't have the energy to try and fix all of it. Maybe later. But for now, Zathract's being taken down, and this post has been remade, to avoid the original account I'd been using for the first post.
No comments:
Post a Comment